Cook's Hideout: Vegan Cookbooks

October 05, 2009

Vegan Cookbooks


This is a no-cook post today. I wanted to show you the vegan cookbooks I own. I bought all of Isa’s cookbooks and I’m totally happy with them. They are filled with easy, interesting recipes and funny quips.

My newest acquisition is her latest book, Vegan Brunch. I’ve yet to try anything from this one. I’m planning to make at least 2 recipes from each of these books and blog during Veganmofo month. Let’s see how well I’m going to stick to the plan.

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pavani. You have a nice collection. I am not sure I have seen these books here, but surely would love to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the Banana Rabanada--you will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is indeed a lot of cooking books. Looking forward to all the yummy dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips