Cook's Hideout: Quick Tip for Cold and Soar throat

September 10, 2006

Quick Tip for Cold and Soar throat

With the change in the temperatures and rains throughout last week, there seems to be an increase in common cold and soar throat problems. As the old adage goes, common cold is here to stay for a week with medicine and 7 days without medicine. But heres is a quick tip to soothen your throat and (slightly) clear your sinuses. This is tip is from my mom.

Take about 1tsp of ginger juice (I used a micrograter to juice the ginger) , 1 tbsp of honey and add about 1/4 cup warm water. Mix well and drink.

This is going to definitely make you feel better.

3 comments:

  1. Right on time for a flu, cold season, Pavani. Thanks , I could use some but my kids ?? NAH!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a useful tip, Pavani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips